Developing machine Carestream Health (Kodak) medical x-ray processor 102
Open the image in full size - click on it.
The Kodak Medical X-Ray Processor 102 Carestream Developing Machine is a small enough automatic roller machine. It has high productivity for processing medical X-ray films. It can regulate the temperature of working solutions, and also has an automatic solution recovery and recirculation system.
The car stands out with the following features:
- Use exclusively in radiology departments
- The presence of a roller mobile system
- The presence of the function with which the solution is reconstituted depends on the size of the film
- An antioxidant cycle is used
- High productivity and compact size
- The processing cycle is 105 seconds long.
- Productivity of the machine - 108 films of 24x30 format per hour
- Solution system - recirculating
- There is a standby mode
- Easy to install and maintain.
Machine dimensions: 77x59x42cm.
Required space: 0.45 sq.m.
Weight: 35 kg empty, 50 kg full.
Tank capacity: 5 liters.
Processing time: 105 sec.
Sheet film format: min - 10 x 10 cm, max - 35 x 43 cm.
Roll film format: not less than 70 mm.
Water consumption: 1.9 l / min. At the minimum processing mode.
Refreshing solutions: automatic, depending on the length of the film.
for the developer - 28-37'C,
for fixing - it is automatically leveled using a heat exchanger.
|Manufacturer||Carestream Health (Kodak)|