ITMA ASIA + CITME 2021 Exhibition (12-16 June 2021)
The ITMA ASIA + CITME 2021 exhibition will be held on 12 to 16 June 2021 at the National Exhibition and Convention Center, Shanghai, China. The ITMA ASIA + CITME exhibition has traditionally been held every two years since 2008 with the support of all major trade associations from around the world. The exhibition is a place to showcase cutting edge solutions for textile manufacturers.
Features of ITMA ASIA + CITME 2021 include:
• Showcase of innovative solutions for textile makers
• Support from all major international trade associations
• 100,000+ visitors from all sectors of the global textile industry
• 1,650+ exhibitors expected to take part
• 170,000 sqm of exhibition space
• Multiple Product Categories
• Protection intellectual property
Taking off in Shanghai, the milestone event features the unique strengths of the ITMA brand and China's most important textile event -CITME. It combines the two shows into one mega high-quality event is strongly supported by all nine CEMATEX European textile machinery associations, CTMA (China Textile Machinery Association) and JTMA (Japan Textile Machinery Association).